This week we have introduced a ‘PART-TIME WORK FROM HOME (WFH) PROGRAM’ at GKHRC for Talented & Experienced Recruiters who want to return to work after a long career break.
- To create space for experienced ‘Talent Acquisition’ personnel to reclaim their career.
- This will help a gradual return of talent back into the industry.
Who can apply:
- Those who have taken a long break from work due to maternity or personal commitments.
- Well experienced in IT Recruitment in a consulting organization preferred – at least 4 plus years required.
- If you have more than 10 years of experience in IT Recruitment, you could still apply and we could customize the role for you.
- Should be able to dedicate 5-6 hours a day at work. (Monday through Friday – we are closed on 2nd and 4th Saturdays).
- Should have a laptop with a good battery back-up, Broadband connection & in a place where you have a good mobile range.
- Not working currently (obvious) and not intending to work for multiple part-time assignments in the future.
- Your primary role will be to network & source for high-end technology requirements.
- Senior candidates can opt for a client interaction role or an end-to-end recruitment role as per their interest, skill, and convenience.
- Regular flow of high-end technical requirements from world-class European, American & Indian Multinational clients.
- Job Board Access
- Access to efficient Team Communication software.
- Opportunity to be part of the core TA team where you will have all access and benefits like a full-time resource.
- Fixed salary based on the # of hours spent at work.
- Plus, handsome quarterly incentive plan, which is one of the best in the industry to date.
- A 13-year-old Private Limited Firm with more than 140 Employees.
- One of the top-rated Placement Consulting firms in India with a Google rating of 4.9 / 5.0 out of 625+ Google ratings and reviews.
- Known for its professional integrity and work ethics in the industry.
GKHRC is an equal opportunity employer.